CBC Online: A FREE Conference for Craft Beer Brewers
The Brewers Association (of craft beer brewers) have issued an open invitation for anyone to join them for a FREE five-week online seminar series covering brewing operations, sales and distribution, marketing and social media, safety, ingredients and supplies, and more.
Following the cancellation of the 2020 Craft Brewers Conference in San Antonio due to the COVID-19 emergency, CBC Online will offer the craft brewing community educational opportunities and resources when they need it most.
Over 70 industry experts from the brewing industry will present on a variety of topics. All seminars will be hosted in Crowdcast, an interactive webinar platform that allows attendees to chat with each other and ask speakers questions. Two live seminars will air per day.
Tune in every day between April 13 and May 15 for live morning and afternoon sessions. All seminars are free, and recordings will be available through May 31.
In this video, Brewers Association President and CEO Tim Pease explains why the online conference is “the perfect opportunity for you to invest in your education, so that when the dust finally does settle, you will emerge stronger and smarter, the better to do you job” :
While many of the presentations are specific to brewing beer, there are a number of interest to kombucha business owners, including:
- Effective DIY Media Outreach Wins Friends and Influences People
- 30 Ideas for Engaging Your Local Homebrew Community
- Using Science to See What Packaging Works and How Your Brewery Can Sell More Beer
- A Practical Approach to Refillable Kegs – Quality, Safety, and Maintenance
- Moving from Craft Beer to Craft Beverage Production
- Creating a Destination Brewery
- How Will Climate Change Affect Brewing?
- How to Start a Recycling Co-Op through Community Collaboration
- Craft Women in Collaboration
- The Things We Don’t Say: Mental Health Education for Craft Brewers
- Best Practices for Cash Flow Management