Save the Date: Kombucha Summit, Berlin, November 12-13, 2022
Organizers have announced the first in-person Kombucha Summit in two years, scheduled in Berlin for the weekend of November 12-13. The first Kombucha Summit was held back in 2019. The pandemic then caused the event to be held virtually in 2020 and 2021.
Having #KS22 as an in-person event again means attendees will get to interact, network, and build relationships face to face.
With the tagline ‘Helping Kombucha Producers Succeed,’ the seven hours of video from the first event give a flavor of what to expect. The Summit provides a knowledge exchange and networking platform for kombucha producers worldwide to help them succeed.
Organizer Fabio Carlucci, the founder of ROY Kombucha, has secured Berlin’s stunning Kuehlhaus for the event. This historic brick building dates from the 1900s, built to store fresh produce for the German capital.
The Summit will provide an opportunity to:
- Network with other producers
- Expand your know-how
- Enjoy tasting a variety of ‘booch at Europe’s largest kombucha bar
- Meet industry experts & partners
- Access a private online group and keep in touch with kombucha producers worldwide.
These are the industry leaders already scheduled, with more to be announced
- Eduardo Molina Anfossi, Head of Tea Experience, Paper & Tea
- Nick Robertson, Bioengineering Ph.D. & Founder of Rare Combinations LLC
- Sebastien Bureau, Founder & President, Mannanova
- Martin Senz, Head of Research Institute for Biotechnology and Water, VLB Berlin
- Griffin Halpern, Founder, Mucha Kombucha
- Kendra Sepúlveda, Secretary of European Committee KBI & Founding Partner, Probio Drinks
Companies who will have booths in the exhibition area include:
- Mannanova Solutions
- Rare Combinations
- Good Culture Kombucha
- Taste Labs
- Clemens Technologies
Early Bird tickets are still available at a bargain price:⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Early Bird (until September 18): 129€
- Late Bird (until October 9): 149€
- Regular (from October 10 onward): 179€
They can be purchased from the Kombucha Summit website.
I’m pleased to add that I’ll be traveling to Berlin to report on the Summit, and visit some of the local breweries to see first-hand the thriving German kombucha scene.